Frequently Asked Questions
It’s wonderful that you’re here. We want to be safe in every way. ❤️ The festival follows the recommendations of THL and Avi.
- Respect and love for yourself and others. We see this as the main guideline.
- We are limiting the number of participants considerably this year
- Hand hygiene is especially important! There are more hand washing points and hand sanitizers.
- Wiping surfaces and hygiene in workshop spaces will be especially careful this year.
- The workshop spaces, which are many this year, will be filled loosely. The program will be generous!
- It is important to listen to the individual’s wishes about the safety gap and respect it. We want to guarantee everyone a sense of security. Pay attention to your close ones.
- Cough and sneeze into the sleeve.
- If you are feeling sick, please do not come to the premises.
- MOST IMPORTANT – Be at ease, you are safe – Take care of your immune system, rest enough. ❤️ AND LOVE WITHOUT BOUNDARIES!!!!!