Here you will find out how and why Natural High Healing Festival was born. We share some practical information on how to get to the location and how to fully enjoy the festival experience – substance free. Please read through these informations so that we can share the time spent together in harmony, with ourselves, with each other and with the environment.
Welcome to the Natural High Healing Festival. It is time to take a breath and enjoy, because you have arrived. Below there are a few things which help us make the festival enjoyable and fruitful for all of us.
- The festival is completely free from alcohol, drugs, and other intoxicants. Everyone who has bought a festival ticket knows that the Natural High Healing Festival is completely free of intoxicants, narcotic- and mind-altering substances. Every festival visitor commits to follow and respect this, as the core value of the festival.
- Set up your tent in the area designated for camping
- Open fires are not allowed in the festival area. There’s a bonfire for the public in the area.
- Recycle your trash
- We use water sparingly
- With the sauna wristband, you can access the container shower, where the water is fresh! Please use biodegradable soap.
- You can bathe in the pond or in the lake. Don't take soap to the spring-based pond in the festival area, please
- Notice that there are shifts (men, women, mixed) for the sauna and Saunas can only be entered with a sauna wristband
- Swimming spots have been marked and there are two of them
- Swimming at your own risk, children must be under the supervision of adults when swimming
- The water taps where you can fill your water bottles have been marked with a sign
- Respect the signs where it says no entry, private or staff only
- When attending the festival you’re responsible for yourself, take care of your own wellbeing. Our team of First Aid Angels will help you with their best abilities.